About & FAQs
I am a perpetual tinkerer with a thirst for creative expression and entrepreneurship.
I have a special affinity for authentic international food, cabernet franc from Washington's Columbia Valley, and strong cups of black tea served with scones and clotted cream.
When I’m not designing new products or cooking up a storm in the kitchen, you can usually find me trail running in the hills near my home in Central Washington state.
About the shop
Here at the Beauty & Grace shop, you will find unique gifts and home decor, with a cozy farmhouse style, designed to add a touch of God’s beauty and grace to everyday living.
The designs are created by me in my home in Wenatchee, WA and printed by my partners in the USA. Each item is intended to be a beautiful and practical accent for any home or office or a perfect gift for newlyweds or new homeowners.
My hope is that every item will add a bit of joy to your day!
A handful of fun facts about me...
• I am a Pacific Northwest girl at heart and call Wenatchee, Washington, a semi-rural town nestled in the eastern foothills of the Cascade Mountains, home.
• I’m very much an introvert, and will almost always choose a cozy night at home with a good book over a night out.
• For the last several years I’ve worked as a food blogger and recently self-publishing my first cookbook. Check it out over at TasteOfThePlace.com.
• I went to the University of Washington and finished my degree (Russian Language and Literature) early. As a result, I was able to spend my last few quarters at university studying fun subjects like drawing and dance.
• Trail running is a huge passion of mine. I adore exploring the hills and mountains near my home and love the peaceful solitude of a lonely trail through the woods.
• I ran my first ultramarathon – a 50k (yes, indeed, that’s 31 miles!) – in October of 2017.
• Once upon a time, I was a yoga teacher in the resort town of Sunriver, Oregon.
• I love a good cabernet franc (a medium-bodied red wine with a unique and playful flavor that reminds me of dusty cocoa powder), especially one from the Columbia Valley in Washington. Pair it was some French Bûcheron (a semi-soft goat cheese) and I am in heaven!
• I play the piano and am very slowing working on my performance skills. I’m blessed with jittery hands that turn into full-on shakes when I get nervous – so it’s a patience and humility filled process!
Yes AND no! I purchase the licenses to the illustrations, paintings, and premium fonts that I use, then put them together into my own designs.
No, all of my shop items are printed to order. Once an order is placed, it goes into production with one of my printing partners, who then ship the finished product directly to the customer.
Absolutely! Shoot me a message on my CONTACT PAGE letting me know what you have in mind, and we will go from there.
Of course! Just head over to the CONTACT PAGE and send me a message. I would be happy to chat about what you have in mind!
Sure! I would be happy to include a short note on the packing slip. Just leave all the info in the "order notes" in the cart. Please note that packing slips do NOT include any prices.